New Home Builders, Subdivisions
Kingman and the surrounding area has numerous New Home Builders, Subdivisions. Below are some of the New Home Builders, Subdivisions both past and present. Build on your own lot or have one of the builder build your custom dream home. Because there is limited space for a complete list of all New Home Builders, Subdivisions (17 pages) throughout Mohave County please contact me directly and I would be happy to email a copy. Ask for Dale 928 377-6692
Kingman Arizona Subdivisions:
- Boulder Creek – This neighborhood will feature 85 premium large-acreage homesites throughout the 188-acre community, each perfectly suited for homes with a minimum size of 2,000 square feet. These carefully planned homesites offer underground utilities (electric, phone, and cable), city water versus well water, and concrete culvert systems to help ensure the integrity of both personal property and open spaces. New Home Builders, Subdivisions
- Canyon Bluffs 7,000 sq ft to 1 acre lots, prices starting at $259,900
- Castle Rock Village – New Luxurious Community in Beautiful Kingman. Whether you plan to relocate to Kingman, Arizona permanently, or make it your second retreat, CastleRock Village offers privacy and luxury for every homeowner. New Home Builders, Subdivisions
- Cottonwood Springs Estates is one of the last “pretty” canyon spots at the very edge of Kingman. Located on historical Fort Beale Road you can enjoy the peace and quiet on the back porch or enjoy the Kingman city lights from your front porch
- Hualapai Shadows – New construction homes starting at $163,000. Homes range in size from 1,472 – 1,706 sq ft .
- Hualapai Foot Hill Estates – New construction homes starting at $251,000. Homes range in size from 1,909-3,650 square feet. This community offers dramatic evening views of the Kingman city lights and stunning mountain vistas, all with the awe-inspiring backdrop of golden Arizona sunsets. Surrounded by a variety of restaurants, shopping, and entertainment activities minutes away in downtown Kingman, the natural wonder of the Hualapai Mountains to explore. New Home Builders, Subdivisions
- LAZY Y U – You will enjoy the spectacular views of both Kingman and the Hualapai Mountains. Just a few miles southeast of the town of Kingman, the area rises to heights above 8000 feet and is a cool retreat for desert folks in the summertime, and are sometimes snow-covered in winter. Nestled in this mountain range are various custom homes with 5 to 40 acre parcels.
- Ranch at Long Mountain Prices starting at $149,000. With breathtaking views of the Cerbat Mountains , the Ranch at Long Mountain is a popular and growing community. Homes range from 1400 to 2400 square feet. Floor plans for this community have been well-chosen. Has city water and sewer, natural gas, electric, cable and telephone utilities.
- Rancho Santa Fe – SE of I-40 on the outskirts of Kingman offering half-acre lots. Homes range in size from 1700-2600 square feet and have oversized 3-car garages. RV parking, a host of toys and plenty of room to call your own; make all your dreams come true in Rancho Sante Fe with mountain views and open land.
- Spring Valley Ranches – Spring Valley Ranches is nestled in the Pinion Pine and Juniper trees of the Peacock Mountains along old Rt. 66, in Mohave County, 20 minutes northeast of Kingman, Arizona. There are over 7,130 acres of private land on the eastern slope of the Peacock Mountains with elevations ranging from 4,000 to 5,400 feet in Spring Valley Ranches. Parcels range in size from 5 acres up to 97 acres. Spring Valley Ranches is governed by a property owners association according to sensible C.C.&Rs. Roads are maintained by the property owners association. Wildlife is abundant. Spring Valley Ranches is a great hideaway… a place to live full-time and or enjoy on the weekends
- Southern Vistas – Homes in the community start from 1,400 sq ft on the smaller lots to over 3,000 sq ft on the acre lots. This subdivision proved city water and sewer(except for the acre lots), natural gas, electric, cable, and telephone utilities.
- The Summit – Tucsan inspired custom homes community. The beautiful new construction homes for sale at the Summit at Blackhawk feature large open spaces, quality amenities, modern designs, beautiful entryway features and much more. Breathtaking views, spacious floor plans, light-filled spaces and the thoughtful design touches that truly makes a house a home. If your looking for quality estate style living without the maintinance of a large lot then Summit at Blackhawk is the place for you!
- Valle Vista Ranch is a community just outside of Kingman off Historic Route 66 near the Hualapai Mountains. 4,000 lots, 800 homes already built, great year-round, public golf course, Valle Vista Country Club, and 18-hole championship, par 72 course. Reasonable fees include pool, tennis court and clubhouse
- Vista Bella – Homes ranging in size from 1600 to 2374 square feet. Lots are generous in size at ¼ acre some have accommodation for RV parking. The Vista Bella community is close to city shopping and amenities. Surrounded by mountain views and city lights, families and friends are certain to create warm and lasting memories. This subdivision is within city limits. New Home Builders, Subdivisions
- Wallack Ranch – New construction priced $195,500 to $225,500. Walleck Ranch is well thought out community and provides convenient access to shopping and dining within close proximity as well as a walking trail and a community park. New Home Builders, Subdivisions
- Walnut Creek Estates – One acre, equestrian lots with water and power which have both single family and manufactured homes. This area is in the county of Mohave, located right off Interstate 40 to Shinarump to Oatman Road. The area does have C,C & R’s, no HOA, some paved roads and absolutely beautiful mountain views of the Black, Hualapai and Cerbat Mountain ranges. This is located in the Palo Cristi school area
As you begin your search for New Home Builders, Subdivisions let me guide you through the process and put you in touch with the people that can help!
- Angle Homes
- England Homes
- KC Orr
- Longs Construction
- Pane Fisk
- Rosco Construction LLC